Suhul provides strategic transaction, governance advisory and training services to boards, CEOs, corporations, governments, and sovereign wealth funds.
Suhul’s Transaction Advisory services provide clients with guidance in position, structure, and execution of financing transactions across the capital structure.
- Competitive Analysis and Strategic Positioning
- Acquisition / Disposition Advisory
- Prospectus for Initial Public Offering
- Privatization of government owned businesses
- Valuation of private companies
Suhul’s Governance services provide boards and CEO’s in establishing and maintaining key relationships among the various constituencies of a publicly held company. The primary focus of governance services is to help clients strengthen the role shareholders, the management and the board play in determining the corporate direction, strategy and performance.
- Instituting appropriate governance systems
- Crisis Management
- Investor Relations
- In depth Analysis of Financial Health of Companies
- Credit Analysis
- First Time Adoption and Implementation of IFRS
- Financial Planning